JORDI ROMEU COSTA
Born in Barcelona in 6.02.1949
1973/1989 -BA and PhD in architecture training at the School of Architecture of Barcelona, UPC
1976/2014 -Professor of Projects 1 and 2 , Department of Architectural Design. Architecture School of Barcelona, UPC.
- Author and specialist in various interventions in the work of modernist architects Josep Puig, Josep Vilaseca i Joaquim Raspall, as the Joan Pich i Pon House, Comptes de Barcelona Hotel , Bruno Cuadros house or Mornau Palau in Barcelona.
- Author of the headquarters of L'Orfeo Martinenc, Mas Casanova School in Barcelona or the CAP in Bisbal d'Empordà.
- Author of several articles in newspapers and magazines of architecture.
- Finalist and winner, FAD award , Ciutat de Barcelona Awards and Década Awards.
- Member of the Partnership Architects for Architecture AxA
- Member of the multidisciplinary group Gisme.